Prostitution in Australia is regulated under state and territorial laws, which vary considerably. Brisbane is the capital of Queensland. Its population is about 2 million people, making it the third largest city in Australia, after Sydney and Melbourne. Brothels are legal in Queensland. They are licensed by the prostitution licensing Authority (SFM).
There are two types of legal sex work in Queensland. The first type is private sex work, when one sex worker provides services on his own. The second type is sex work in a licensed brothel. Thus, illegal activities include street prostitution, unlicensed brothels or massage parlors used for sexual services, as well as home visits from licensed brothels. According to official statistics, only 10 % of sexual services are carried out in licensed brothels, the remaining 90 % of prostitution remains either unregulated or illegal.
Brisbane has a good selection of female escorts, advertising their services online. Street prostitutes at night can be met at the Kangaroo point, the Dockside and the Fortitude Valley. The most popular strip clubs in the city are ‘B Confidential’, ‘Club MinX’, ‘Players Universal Lounge’ and ‘Showgirls’. Well known brothels in Brisbane are ‘Montecito’, ‘Oasis’, ‘Pure Blue’ and ‘Cleos on Nile’. In the sex industry most of the hookers are indigenous Australian females and visiting beauty. A lot of girls come to work from Asia.
A lot of transgender people of Brisbane working as an escort, advertised online and in the press.
They’re very qualified. Some of them come to work to Australia for a short time.
Regarding sexual services for women, Brisbane has few experienced male escorts. Most male prostitutes are only partly skilled.
Brisbane escorts directory SexoBrisbane.com may significantly ease the task of the escort’s search. All our ladies including their ages and sexy images have been checked by the site managers. You can be sure that the belles look exactly as on the photos. They haven’t used drawing programs; their phone numbers and ages are real. So, using our escort service you certainly won’t be upset.